Now is the time to sell… Your Boulder Real Estate
It really came to light the other day when, after much research, I had helped a seller put a reasonable price on their Boulder home I am marketing for them. I had implemented the entire Sotheby’s marketing plan (a multi-pronged media rich global approach to marketing, casting a very wide net). Within 3 weeks I had multiple offers. I now have a cash offer over the asking price on a property that normally would have taken several months in the dead of winter to sell. The property is now Under Contract and moving toward the closing table.
A good part of it is the Sotheby’s Marketing Plan. This marketing plan, created after years of research, matches your property, style and price point to an extensive custom tailored marketing plan to generate interest and reach buyers looking for your particular property and Lifestyle. There are several reasons you may want to consider selling your home;
- Mortgage Interest Rates have never been lower. Lenders are also starting to loosen the reins on credit thereby striking a more balanced middle ground approach to lending. I have connections with a select group of lenders that have pulled together attractive packages for several of my buyers. Contact Michael today and let me find you the perfect property and insure you get to take advantage of today’s historically low rates.
- Low Home Inventory in the Boulder Real Estate market. The inventory has not been this low for a very long time. That, coupled with pent up demand make for an economic scenario not seen for decades.
- Highest Price For Your Home.Because of the Low Inventory, the Pent Up Demand and the
Lowest Mortgage Interest Rates in history we have the “perfect storm.” This means a quicker sale, more money in your pocket and less work for you because you don’t have to keep the perfect home while showings drag on and on.
- Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing Plan. An extensive custom tailored, multi-pronged, media rich, global approach to marketing your lifestyle, home, location and price. Bringing interested buyers for your property from around the neighborhood and the globe.
- Receive a free Market Analysis of your home.
Michael grew up near Santa Fe and is a longtime resident of Boulder and has been with Sotheby’s International Realty since their inception in Boulder County and along the front range. If you have questions regarding this article or would like information about Boulder real estate or Boulder Luxury Real Estate check out my website. You may also call or TEXT me 303-359-6627 or e-mail Michael Hughes is a (CNE) Certified Negotiation Expert and full time Realtor at Fuller Sotheby’s International Realty in Boulder, CO. What’s your lifestyle? I take great pride in my in-depth knowledge of Colorado luxury home market trends, research-based pricing strategies, having a powerful network of qualified luxury home buyers, first-hand Boulder real estate insight and proven 16 year track record of selling unique Denver and Boulder luxury real estate.